Friday, February 11, 2011

Bull Shit!!!

While it's unconfirmed, my wife, Kristina, may have lung cancer. We will know once the biopsy is done.
Today we talked about the "what if" factor. This was a conversation I did not want to have today because we don't know for certain, and I don't want to think about it.
So tonight we were out at a dinner and an elderly couple came in at sat behind us. As they were talking, Kristina said to me "We may never grow old together". Holy Fuck! How I did not want to think about that let alone hear it. Such a crushing thing to here.
What an unpleasant time for us to be in now. So as I sit at work and type these words, I wish I could be at home with my wife.
Sent from my BlackBerry®
Glenn Silvasy
phillymade@gmail.com
302-464-0117

No comments:

Post a Comment