Sunday, February 13, 2011

Trying

I'm trying to be strong for my wife. But it's hard to do. With the imminent threat of possible lung cancer, how can I do this? I know I have to face this possibility but how? Every time I look at her I want to cry. I try to avoid talking about it, selfishly, because I can't stand the thought. I don't want her to think I don't care or it's not on my mind. It is. And I sit alone and cry about it. This isn't what was supposed to happen. We were supposed to grow old and die together. But this is the shitty hand that was delt, and we have to deal with it. So, as I sit in my truck and write this, I am fighting back the tears and trying to face the possibility. I know there is no god, so don't come at me with that. I know I have to go home and talk to her about it.
Sent from my BlackBerry®
Glenn Silvasy
phillymade@gmail.com
302-464-0117

No comments:

Post a Comment