Sunday, March 7, 2010

So it's been some time since I last posted to my blog. I will say I am a slacker for this. But in this new age of facebook and twitter, and mobile everything, does any one even blog any more? I don't know that any one ever did, because I never read or scribed to one. So I don't even know if anyone has ever read mine. In any event, I will be linking to my social networks for the reason that I can say more and go off on my tangents with my blog. It's not so easy to type up your thoughts, especially if they are long or need more than 120 characters. Tonight, I will be importing some old blog entry's from some other sites I have used in the past, so if you have seen them, you will see them again. I my opinion they have held up over time and are a part of who I am. so with out further a-due........

No comments:

Post a Comment